Massachusetts Resources: Domestic Violence
24-Hour DV Hotline
- Jane Doe, Inc.
Resources and referrals for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Online statewide resource guide.
- Massachusetts Medical Society
Comprehensive guide on domestic violence for health care professionals.
- MDPH Sexual Assault and Survivor Service
Information and referral for rape crisis centers statewide
Spanish language sexual assault hotline
- Family Violence Prevention Fund
Resources on screening and documentation guidelines, protocol development, training for providers and organizations.
- Massachusetts Domestic Violence Fact Sheet
Information about domestic violence in Massachusetts
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Screening tools, guidelines and other resources for clinicians.
- United Nations
Declaration on the elimination of violence against women. United Nations Resolution A/Res/48/104.
- World Health Organization
World report on violence and health
- American Bar Association
Defending Liberty, Pursuing Justice
Women's Health and Education Center (WHEC)